Thursday, July 31, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: DECONSTRUCT SCREEN SHOTS

This is Final #6. This is the last step for the final. For the last step of the final, I had to deconstruct everything I made in my world.  The following screenshots show this process. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  



This was the immersive library I created.
 I clicked on the tool, went to remove, and then selected everything I wanted to remove.  I started with the big stone wall.
 I removed the cubes and spheres that were linked to Pivot videos and PDF files.
 I deleted everything that I built from the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment