Monday, July 7, 2014

Midterm #5

This is midterm number 5. For this midterm, I watched a video tutorial of how to save an image as a Progressive JPEG and an Interlaced PNG. These are the screenshots of my process of saving the monster image in these two formats. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

This screenshot shows me selecting the JPEG format.


 This screenshot shows me selecting the picture quality at 100. It also shows me selecting advanced options and selecting progressive.


This is the exported progressive JPEG file.


This is a screenshot of saving the monster image as a PNG file.


 This is a screenshot where I am selecting the compression level to be 9 and the interlacing option.

This is the exported version of the monster image saved as an Interlaced PNG.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment