Thursday, July 31, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 5 PDF PAPERS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

This is Final #6. This is step 8 of final number 6. For this assignment I had to add PDF files to the library/museum. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  

This screenshot adds me showing the first PDF to the library. I chose a sphere to represent the PDF files so it would differ from the cube shaped Pivot videos.

I added two more PDF files in a sphere shape.

 I added the fourth PDF file.
Lastly, this screenshot shows the 5 Pivot videos in the cubes and the PDF file research papers in the spheres.



No comments:

Post a Comment