Thursday, July 10, 2014

Class 5, Assignment 4

Immersion 2014 is the world's leading experts on immersion and immersive technology.  Immersion 2014 that takes place from June 6th-8th in Los Angeles, California.  It is hosted by Loyola Marymount in collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution and the Western USA Chapter of the Immersive Education Initiative.  The conference deals with the personal and cultural impact of digital technologies today. There are 6 module-based conferences: Arts & Culture, Entertainment, Human-Computer Interaction, a screening and panel discussion of the movie HER, Immersive Teaching & Learning, and Business & Economics.

For more details visit  http://summit.ImmersiveEducation.org

These are the screenshots of my process of creating an Infographic for Immersion 2014.

This is what the template looked like before I edited the first block.

 I added an IED picture along with the title of the conference and where the conference is, when it is, and who is hosting it.
 This is the 2nd block without editing.
 I added a picture that I found on the website along with information about what the conference is about.
 I added information about the different modules of the conference and where and when they take place.

 This is the final Infographic I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment