Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Midterm #7

This is midterm number 7. For this midterm I started with a picture of David Beckham in GIMP. I had to add a square shaped logo and turn it into an eye shape and paste them over David Beckham's eyes. I then created a rectangle box and added text. These are the screenshots of the process I went through. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc


This is the picture I started off with of David Beckham.


I created a new image and pasted the logo onto it.
I used the ellipse tool to cut around the logo to make it into a circle shape.
I copied the circle logo and pasted it over David Beckham's eyes.
I used the rectangle tool and the fill tool to add a black box at the bottom of the picture.
I added text using the text tool using different fonts, colors, and sizes.

This is the final exported image for Midterm 7.


No comments:

Post a Comment