Thursday, July 31, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

This is Final #6. This is step 7 of final number 6. For this assignment I had to build a library/museum.
It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  

I had to add 5 PIVOT videos to my museum.  I added cubes to the stone wall and added a link to them to the youtube videos.  These are the 5 screenshots of me adding the 5 videos.







I then had to view other people's worlds and take screenshots of them.  I viewed Cristina's world, which you can see in the first screenshot.  There are different pages for the youtube videos.

I also viewed Evan's world where you can see in this screenshot the youtube video.









No comments:

Post a Comment