Thursday, July 17, 2014

Class 8: Getting Started with Vector and Bitmap Graphics in Scratch

For this assignment I used Scratch for the first time. It took a while to understand but then it got easier. These are the screenshots of my process.

This is the link to my scratch project:
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/24816609/

I went to the Costume tab and started off with the cat and added my name using the Text tool.  It is in vector mode.

 I added a yellow sun using the vector mode pencil tool.
 I switched to Bitmap mode and added some blue clouds using the paintbrush tool.
 I went back to the script tab and made some animations. The cat has to move 10 steps, say hello! and plays meow among other things.
 I also added that the cat thinks what's up
 I added instruction of how to start the animation and this was me sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment