Thursday, July 10, 2014

Class 5, Assignment 6

I can definitely see how the clone tool is used to photoshop photographs of models and actors.  You can take an image of anything or anyone and then clone it and add it to something else.  For example, it can be used to make someone's skin clearer or make them appear thinner.

These are the screenshots of my process of cloning.

This is the original picture of me and my dog.
 I activated the clone tool by going to tools --> paint tools --> clone
 I cloned that picture and then created a new white layer and started clicking on the white layer and the previous picture I cloned started to appear.
 I eventually recreated the picture of me and my dog.

 I added a sparkle filter to the picture as well.

This is the final cloned image I made with a cool effect to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment