Monday, July 28, 2014

Final Project: Building My Immersive Libraries/Museum

This is Final #6: Building My Immersive Libraries/Museum. For this I had to build a library/museum in Meshmoon and then put 5 pictures with links in the library. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  


I had to show that I could switch between layers in Meshmoon and these two screenshots show 2 different layers.


I had to create an object and create a link to my blog with it.  This screenshot shows that.

I had to create a museum/library.  For this I created a large stone wall that would display the 5 pictures of mine with a link to a corresponding website.  The first picture was of me playing soccer for BC so I made that link to the BC athletics website.

I added a picture of me and my friends in Miami so I linked it to the hotel's website that we stayed at.
Next is a picture of me at the Bruins game so I linked it to the Boston Bruins website.

The fourth picture is of me and my friend in a US Soccer uniform so I linked the picture to the US Soccer Website.

The last picture is of my dog with his head in a dominos pizza box so I linked the picture to the Dominos website.











No comments:

Post a Comment