Monday, July 28, 2014

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

This is Final #4: High Resolution Avatar. For this final I had to use the MakeHuman software to create my own avatar. I played around with the software to get different looks of the avatar itself and different styles that my avatar was wearing. The final result was an avatar that I tried to get to look like me.
It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  

This is the final avatar that I created to look like me:


These are the screenshots of the process I went through in creating the avatar.  I tried out a lot of different things using the MakeHuman software.

I started off with this avatar.

 I added hair and changed the color of the eyes, made longer eyelashes, and darker eyebrows.
 I adde a blue tshirt and jeans.
 I added a jacket too and black shoes.
 I changed the outfit to a white shirt and black shorts.

 I made the last outfit change to a blue long sleeve shirt and white shorts. I changed the sneakers as well.
 I changed the shape of the face one last time.



No comments:

Post a Comment