Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Midterm #8

This is midterm number 8. For this midterm I started with a close up picture of myself in GIMP. I used the smudge and blur tools to get rid of any imperfections in the picture. These are the screenshots of the process I went through. It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

This is the original headshot I started out with.

I used the smudge tool to get rid of the shiny parts of my face that were on my chin.

 I again used the smudge tool to get rid of the shiny look on my forehead and cheeks as well.
 I used the blur tool to take out the blurriness that appeared in my eye.

Lastly, I used the smudge tool to get rid of the bags under my eyes and my smile lines. I used the pencil tool to write my name.  This is the final exported edited image.





No comments:

Post a Comment