Tuesday, July 22, 2014

FINAL #1 - Class 8, Scratch Animated Greeting Card

For this assignment, I created a greeting card using Scratch. This is the link to it:
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/24954560/

These are the screenshots of the process.

I added some scripts to the animation that was already there.

 I added my name using the vector text tool and changed the color of it.
 The first vector image I did was a sun.
 I changed the background to a view of the ocean.
 My second vector image was a person.
 My third vector image was a shark's fin in the water.
 My fourth vector image was a balloon. My fifth and 6th were a flower in grass.

For my bitmap image I wrote Florida using the paintbrush tool. For my second bitmap graphic I drew a soccer ball.

I added some more to the script.

For the final step I wrote directions on how to make the animation begin. To start it you click the green flag. To change the colors of the animation and the phrases, press the space bar. You can press the space bar as many times as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment