Sunday, August 3, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 10 NEW CONTENT ELEMENTS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

This is Final #6. This is step 9 of final number 6. For this assignment I had to add 10 new elements to my immersive library. I could add videos, PDF files, or websites as the new elements. These are the screenshots of the process I went through. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc  


I added 5 more PDF files which you can see on the right of the immersive library in the sphere shapes. I linked the PDF links to the shapes.
I added another Pivot video which you can see as the cube on the right.

I added 2 more Pivot videos/cube shapes.
This screenshot shows the 5 original Pivot videos, the 5 PDF files, and the 10 additional new content elements... where I used 5 more Pivot videos and 5 more PDF files.




No comments:

Post a Comment